£450 - £550 per day + Inside IR35 via Umbrella, DOE
over 1 year ago
Umbrella Company, Edinburgh
Our client, a large financial services organisations based in Edinburgh, is looking for an Analyst with extensive knowledge of assets, cash management, working with 3rd Party administrator, accounting & pricing.
With an initial 6 month contract, the role will be required to be facilitated via an umbrella company with a rate banding of £450+ per day. Based in central Edinburgh, there will be a requirement to be based in the office approximately 2 days per week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing oversight over the pricing and NAV calculation produced by the 3rd Party Administrator. You will also be responsible for continuous improvement and BAU operational activities within the existing team.
You will have:
* Proven and demonstrable knowledge of fund structure, pricing basis, policy administration systems and procedures, investment accounting systems and processes.
* Experience of NAV production in OEICs and Life & Pension funds & dealing cycles is crucial for the role.
* Dealing with and oversight of Third Party Administrators
* Knowledge of the project lifecycle and change-related projects
* Strong communication skills
The ideal candidate will be part-qualified or qualified accountant, an Associate of Securities Institute, with experience in trading &/or dealing cycles would also be a highly advantageous for this role.
If you meet the above requirements please apply now!