1st Line Support Analyst - Contract
12 months+ months initially
Glasgow (Hybrid) - 2 days pw in Glasgow Office
In the region of £150-£175 per day (Inside IR35 - working via an Umbrella Company)
A Glasgow based Public Sector Client is currently seeking a 1st Line Support Analyst Contractor to join their team on an 12month+ basis.
Supporting upwards of 3000 users, this role requires someone who is immediately available/available at short notice and someone who has the following knowledge & experience:
- Previous experience in another similar 1st Line Support or Helpdesk Support Role
- Strong Technical knowledge covering Windows technologies, Printers and ideally ServiceNow for Ticketing
- Strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills with excellent internal Customer Service skills
- Previous experience in another Public Sector Client/Organisations would be highly advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills is a must
If you're available now and actively seeking new Contracts, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered for this Contract.
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated.
Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race and ethnicity. As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.