IT First Line Support - Hybrid, Glasgow
Up to £27,000 + benefits
Head Resourcing is looking for an experienced IT First Line Support to join a facilities management company in Glasgow. Revenues with this client have grown significantly to now over £1 billion as they work to provide services to some of the world's biggest clients. This is a hybrid role with working from the office near Glasgow, however the client is very flexible with how often you must be based onsite.
IT First Line Support Analyst are responsible for the provision of FPOC support services on CRH business systems and services.
- Receive and log requests for support from service desk, other service delivery staff and/or users; investigate problems and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions to take.
- Prioritises requests in accordance with agreed criteria and with reference to Line Manager.
- Provide correct responses to requests for support by making modifications to system parameters, developing work-arounds or site specific enhancements, reconfiguring systems, changing operating procedures, producing additional documentation, or escalating requests to software suppliers.
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.
- Providing support, configuration and maintenance on CRH's devices and services, by becoming an expert on the use of all aspects of these systems.
- Delivering support to existing business users and investigating and resolving faults.
- Working with colleagues in identifying and proposing system changes, better uses, enhancements and developments and liaising with appropriate vendors, users and the IT Team.
- Ideally educated to S/NVQ for Information/ Communication Technology, or sound experience in a comparable role.
- Experience of supporting enterprise desktop estates (Windows 10).
- Administration of Windows Desktop (GPO & Remote management).
- Ability to learn fast and take ownership of issues to completion.
- A good technical base of understanding and decision making.
- Good telephone manner, customer care, communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pragmatic and flexible approach.
- Can-do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Are you looking for a different role? Head Resourcing would love to support your search! Join our community of over 20,000 followers by clicking on the Head Resourcing logo and keep updated on our latest IT, Digital and Business Change roles. Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated and as such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy to speak to you about any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process. To ensure that your application is reviewed quickly by the right Consultant, please apply directly via the LinkedIn advert.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com