Posted on11th October 2018
Salary/Rate£50000 - £60000 per annum
About this job.
If you want direct accountability for all phases of testing from SIT to UAT to NFT ,want to work closely with Project Managers to ensure the successful delivery of their projects while also assuring the quality of IT deliverable then this role has it all.
* Produce estimates and resource requirements for projects
* Produce the Overall Test Strategy for each assigned project
* Produce estimates and manage the testing for live incident fixes
* Approval of Master Test Plans and Test Summary Reports for your projects
* Oversee and act as an escalation point, with ultimate accountability for:
o Unit Testing and Component Integration Testing carried out by Development Teams
o System Integration Testing (SIT)
o User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
o Corporate Assurance Testing (CAT), a release-based test phase carrying out a suite of business process based regression tests on multiple projects simultaneously
o Attendance at Test Entry Gate meetings for SIT, CAT, UAT and TAT
o Providing updates, guidance and recommendations on testing to project and business stakeholders
Key skills/experience required:
* Strong influencing skills
* Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales to meet deadlines.
* Experience in leading multiple small teams with limited supervision.
* Full Understanding of the Testing Lifecycle
* Experience of all test phases: functional, non-functional, system, integration and user acceptance testing
* Can manage own and others tasks to ensure progress against plan
* Able to work as an effective leader, supporting staff and recognising the contributions of others to ensure the achievement of team goals
* Able to establish strong working relationships with 3rd party suppliers and Business Stakeholders
* Can review work of others providing constructive feedback
* Ability to work on multiple large or complex projects simultaneously
If you are looking for your next permanent career challenge and would like to find out more please apply with your most recent CV.