Systems Security Administrator - (RBAC / JML) - Contract
Posted on6th December 2018
Salary/Rate£200 - £250 per day + DoE
About this job.
A well known and established Asset Management/Investments Organisation, the role will be based from their City Centre Office on initial 6 month Contracts paying £200-£250 per day. The successful candidates will be responsible for the administration & co-ordination of User Access / JML processes and key knowledge & experience should include;
* Proven knowledge & experience in an IT Systems Administration role that has included User Access / Role Based Access Control / Joiners, Mover & Leaver processes (RBAC & JML)
* The provision, administration & troubleshooting of new/existing Email Accounts within MS Exchange and Outlook.
* Using Active Directory to create and administer Security Groups.
* Providing & co-ordinating Systems Security Tokens & Mobile Devices to colleagues etc
* Processing and tracking progress using the Service Now Enterprise Management Tool (or any similar tool)
* Excellent Customer Service, Problem Solving and Team-working skills
* 1st class communication, organisational and Stakeholder Management skills - managing expectation in a timely & accurate manner etc
PLEASE APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV if the above role appeals to you! Our Client is seeking candidates with relevant knowledge & experience in this space who will quickly adapt to new roles & challenges.