Systems Integration Analyst - Contract
Posted on8th February 2019
Salary/Rate£400 - £450 per day
About this job.
To be successful in this role & requirement, our Client is seeking candidates with the following knowledge & experience;
* A strong & traditional Systems Analysis / Systems Integration Analysis skill-set & background, ideally coming from similar roles in other Financial Services Clients
* Broad knowledge across a range of Business Systems (including a number of legacy systems), ideally with some development knowledge and ideally including some mainframe knowledge too
* Previous experience working with a range of 3rd party suppliers - their systems & their Stakeholders etc
* 1st class Stakeholder Management skills will be essential too - the successful candidate must be able to engage & manage all Stakeholders, ensuring all communication is clear & concise
* Previous experience in the Life & Pensions sector would be highly advantageous but wider Financial Services would also be considered - Banking, Insurance, Investments etc
* Excellent people, communication and organisational skills are a must as always
* A high attention to detail, strong work ethic and 1st class problem solving skills
If the above role appeals to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered for this role. Contracts will be for 6 months initially but are likely to run into late 2019 and potentially beyond.