SQL Server Developer
Posted on12th June 2019
Salary/Rate£33000 - £38000 per annum
About this job.
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
I am looking for a SQL Server Engineer to join as part of a development team in an IT software and services company. You will be brought on to work on their bespoke retail software.
Key Skills Required:
- Good technical skills in C ++ and C#.net & T-SQL, SQL Server
- Knowledge of T-SQL and SQL databases
- A 2.1 or higher degree in a relevant discipline (preferred)
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good team player
- Excellent problem solver and logical thinker
- Keen to learn skills and learn adapt to new challenges
- Knowledge of Java, RESTful API, SOAP, VB.net, ASP
- To carry out assigned tasks, using in house methodology (Agile/Scrum) to time, quality, specification and budget
- Ensure company standards and procedures in relation to development projects are maintained - To contribute and assist in the development and maintenance of quality standards and procedures
- Communicate with customers effectively and in line with project requirements
- Provide customer support as required
If you have the relevant experience and would like to find out more, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV.