Senior Automation Tester
Posted on29th November 2019
Salary/RateUp to £0.00 per annum + (NEG)
About this job.
Key Responsibilities include,
* Collaborate with the business as well as the project team to understand requirements on automation, scheduling and reporting
* Translation of business UAT scenarios into automation scenarios (Gherkin/DSL)
* Develop automation Test scripts and sign off with business
* Provide the business and IT teams with options and expertise on automation and data used for automation scripts
* Document tools and framework guidelines for the IT test team.
In order to be successful in the role candidates need to have,
* Experience in creating and executing automated Test scripts
* Experience with Selenium (Java), Jenkins, Eclipse, Cucumber, Gherkin
* Knowledge of automated iOS app testing
* Proven ability to translate business test scenarios into gherkin format
* Schedule and report on automation execution
If you would like to find out more, then please send across any up-to-date CV at your earliest convenience.