Posted on14th January 2020
Salary/Rate£55000 - £70000.00 per annum
About this job.
Head resourcing are looking for 2 Scrum Master candidates to join an exciting Start up client in Edinburgh city centre.
Our impressive, financially backed start up client who are building and implementing a low latency, high availability solution that can be used by a cross section of business partners across the world from their Edinburgh base.
With this product already implemented in a successful, Global and multi $ billion company with other opportunities in the pipeline, they are in a phase of growth to support the already incredible work undertaken by a small team in Central Edinburgh. This client doesn't believe in taking short cuts which will provide headaches in the future and so they have been carefully putting together a system that is sure to gain technical acclaim.
With a modern team, modern stack and high availability a strong individual with capability to take ownership within these Scrum tasks is essential.
* Significant experience of working as a Scrum Master with cross-functional agile teams.
* Exposure to Payment systems, FinTech, Digital and/ or Data Projects would be good experience to have to make immediate impact.
* In-depth knowledge and application of agile principles and practices.
* Significant experience of working with teams from inception through to maturity, demonstrable experience of ability to build and lead teams.
* Experience of influencing at all levels, from delivery team to Senior Management
* Passionate about agile software delivery and associated practices.
* Industry certification such as Certified Scrum Master, Professional Scrum Master is desirable.
* Collaborates and communicates well, builds great working relationships, influences others, challenges effectively and responds well to challenge from others, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
* Has a strong work ethic and is able to deal with sometimes conflicting priorities.
* Able to give advice, mentor and pass on knowledge.
* Curious and continuous learner - investigates, interprets and grasps new concepts.
* Self-motivated and can use own initiative to recommend innovative solutions.
* Pays attention to detail, finds root cause and takes a rigorous approach to problem solving.