Posted on15th April 2018
Salary/Rate£45000 - £57000 per annum
About this job.
I am currently looking for a Python Developer to join a tech company in the heart of Glasgow. Working with other engineers, designers and product owners in a fast paced collaborative environment, I am looking for technologists who have a passion for Python Development and enjoy solving problems.
What you can expect,
-Anything - working in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry, new problems and
exciting solutions are never too far away. There are always opportunities to learn new skills and broaden your horizons
- A sense of achievement - when that awesome new feature finally ships to users and the positive feedback starts rolling in, you can feel really proud of what you and your team created
-Constant change - when that feature has shipped, how do we build on it and improve it? What is the next thing we're working on?
-Personal development - 10% time to dedicate to personal projects and personal
development, regular hack days and the opportunity for training events and conference attendance
To be successful in the role, candidates need,
● A passion and understanding of Python development
● Strong experience in delivering Python-based REST solutions
● Ability to work in a full stack environment as you may touch on other technologies include Java & GraphQL
● Enjoy solving challenging problems
● Ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
● Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
If you would like to find out more, then please send across your up-to-date CV at your earliest convenience