Project Manager - 12 Month FTC
Posted on15th April 2019
Salary/RateUp to £50000.00 per annum + permanent benefits
About this job.
Project Manager required to join a business based in Preston, Lancashire on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis.
As a dedicated IT PM, you will be responsible for the management of several IT Projects across various technologies. Ideally, you will have experience working within Agile environments.
- Demonstrable track record of managing and delivering complex projects within a software focused environment
- Good knowledge of Agile framework
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Manage virtual high-performing project teams
- Deliver high quality IT Projects, utilising Project Management skills
- Weekly reporting to the programme manager as directed and as detailed within the project management framework
- Maintenance of all toolsets (e.g. Confluence/ Jira/ Trello)
- To build relationships with key business stakeholders and be responsible for all project communications across the stakeholder matrix.
- Pro-actively undertake risk management and implement risk mitigation where necessary.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial understanding of project deliverables and manage the project costs and other resources to ensure the project delivers to budget.
The salary for this position is £50,000 per annum + benefits including life assurance, pension, travel discounts.
If you are interested in the position, please don't hesitate to apply and I will contact you to discuss further.