Junior Network Engineer
Posted on11th June 2019
Salary/Rate£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits
About this job.
In this role you will support the team to help deliver resilient solutions and support current client infrastructures, this will include resolving support escalations from 1st and 2nd line teams. You will also work on the operation and expansion of the core network to help provide customers with best Network capability.
They are looking for someone who has completed the CCNA has accreditation or previous commercial experience in a similar role.
- CCNA or equivalent experience in Network Support/Engineering
- Knowledge of OSPF and BGP
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of negotiation and incident management whilst under pressure, being confident in own ability to make decisions
- Good problem-solving skills and capable of self-driven learning
- You will also need full driving licence as you may be required to drive to client site
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build their experience within a growing company. You will get the chance to develop your skills within the role and gain exposure to multiple client projects and environments.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please make sure you attach an up to date CV with your application.