Junior IT Operations Analyst - SOX Compliance - Manchester
Posted on8th November 2018
Salary/RateÂ£20000 - Â£25000 per annum
About this job.
I have a unique position for a Junior Operations Analyst with experience with / an interest in compliance to join a vibrant team within the Leisure industry. You will receive on the job training and will have career options within IT open up to you in the future e.g. Change / Project management, Technical Support.
* Liaising with IT Operations, ensuring compliance evidence is processed correctly and working to improve the quality
* Scheduling and planning, ensuring that all relevant parties are aware of deadlines and SOX evidence is produced in a timely manner
* Liaising with external auditors, ensuring that SOX evidence is provided on time
* Facilitating audit activity, ensuring processes run smoothly and operation is supported
* Identify documentation gaps and working with process owners to highlight how to solve these issues.
* Excellent communication skills, able to express ideas in both technical and layman's terms
* Affinity to technology with the ability to learn quickly
* Desire to progress with a career in Compliance and / or IT
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior looking to get into an IT career or a compliance professional looking to specialise. Contact Jennifer Jackson at Head Resourcing for more information.