£24000 - £30000 per annum + pension, training and development
about 1 month ago
This position primarily provides a reactive response to requests and issues, but also participates as needed in IT projects and proactive service initiatives. To be successful for this role, you will need good levels of communication skills, both written and verbal and strive to achieve customer satisfaction.
Why we are excited about this role & company is that it gives a great opportunity to learn new skills and experiences within the legal sector as they provide comprehensive training on their systems if you are successful for the role!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Install pre-packaged software on user-end devices
- Respond to customer incidents and requests received via phone, email within agreed SLAs.
- Resolve customer issues by clarifying the customer's needs; determining the cause of the
problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and following up
to ensure resolution.
- Manage end user devices (including laptops, desktops, printers, mobile phones) including
setup & configuration.
- Respond to major incidents
- Assist with project delivery
- Experience within an IT Customer Service role
Experience with 1 or more of the following would be beneficial:
- Case Management
- Document Management
- Enterprise Apps (HRIS, Elite 3E, Interaction)
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Exchange
- Cisco phones
For this, you will receive a generous pay package along with opportunities for training & development and progression, plus a great work life balance. This role will be based onsite in their Edinburgh city centre offices but there may be options for remote working in the future.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send an updated version of your CV which clearly demonstrates your relevant skills and experience.