£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, SL Pension, 31 days AL
about 1 month ago
This role will involve managing the delivery of medium to large software projects as part of the companies IT Project portfolio. This involves delivery of discrete packages of work, managing timescales, stakeholders, budget and resources to ensure projects are delivered to a high level of quality in line with the agreed change management methodology and governance.
* Experience managing software delivery projects
* Experience of delivering large scale, medium to high value projects
* Experience of project scheduling and resource planning
* Experience managing multiple stakeholders
* Experience managing multiple projects to deadlines and budget
* 1 or more Project Management professional qualifications
Nice to haves:
* Experience with MS Project or other project management package
* In depth knowledge of spreadsheet creation, formulas and calculations
For this, you will receive a competitive salary, along with a great benefits package which includes 31 days holiday, standard life pension scheme and a discretionary bonus based on performance.
If you'd like to hear more, please send an updated CV by clicking the apply button below!