Senior Cyber Security Consultant (Azure)
Do you want to be the difference between a bad day and a good day?
That's what we do at Quorum Cyber. We fight the bullies, and we help good people win. Founded in Edinburgh in 2016, we are a fast-growing team of passionate people providing cyber security services to organisations worldwide.
We currently have an opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our professional services team, focusing on Cloud Security Engineering for Microsoft Azure and Office365.
In This Role You Will -:
Advise, guide and provide technical assistance to our clients on adoption, utilisation and engineering of the Azure security ecosystem (including solutions such as Azure Sentinel, Azure Defender, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Microsoft Cloud App Security
This will include:
- Advising clients on the adoption, engineering and optimisation of Azure security capabilities;
- Performing assessments of client cloud tenancies and infrastructure environments, to ensure optimal utilisation of existing Azure security features and reduce risk;
- Executing and being part of end-to-end projects, including requirements gathering, design, implementation plan and operationalization of Azure Security capabilities;
- Strong focus on Azure Sentinel, including execution and implementation of Azure Sentinel components e.g. Analytics, KQL Rules, Workbooks, Threat Hunting, Playbooks etc.
- Knowledge transfer and creation of customer documentation
What We Need You to Have -:
- A strong technical background. Ideally you will have 5 or more years of Cloud Security design, architecture and implementation
- A Strong background in IT Infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Office 365, and Azure Cloud Security
- Excellent report writing and presentations skills. You are able to convey deep technical information to technical teams, while also effectively advising and communicating with non-technical audiences.
- Strong relationship skills. You will need to collaborate and support other teams in QC throughout the entire sales and service lifespan.
You Will Know You Have Done A Great Job When -:
- You get great feedback from customers, on both the technical quality of the work and the delivery process, including customer interactions, presentations, deliverables, and impact.
- You and the team get great internal feedback demonstrating that you are sharing the knowledge with other teams, while also leaning on other teams as required to drive a culture of collaboration and support.
- You get great feedback from your team, demonstrating your ability to nurture and support your teams.
- You plan, schedule and manage workload effectively
What We Give You -:
You will get an excellent salary, with world class benefits (private health, unlimited holidays, flexible working). As leading-edge technology company you will have access to the latest technology, and an environment that will encourage and nurture your curiosity. We are passionate about your learning and you will be empowered to advance your skills and expertise.