Senior Business Process Analyst
6-9 months initially
Glasgow (Hybrid Working with some time required in the office)
Small Business Exemption from IR35
A new Senior Business Process Analyst Contract has just arisen with a busy Glasgow-based Client we're working with.
A NFP organisation delivering a large, industry-wide and national Change Programme (recycling), initial Contracts will be for 6-9 months, Glasgow-based (working in a hybrid-style) and rate-card will pay in the region of £475 per day (with Small Business Exemption from IR35).
Working closely with their Business Architect and Senior Solutions Architect, the successful candidate will be required to assist the development of their Target Operating Model & Business Processes and also assist with Business Readiness activity, helping to manage the Change associated with this new initiative.
To be successful in this Contract, my Client is seeking the following:
- An experienced Business Analyst with multiple contracts delivering end to end target operating models (TOM) across a broad range of corporate capabilities
- Extensive Business Process skills. High-level & low-level process designs, process mapping etc
- Strong experience on several projects of influencing Business Stakeholders with the focus & attitude to go "above and beyond" to help understand & develop their business processes
- Strong understanding of Business Readiness activity and the launch of new products, schemes etc
- Broad sector experience with several Contracts across a range of different industries - Public Sector, FMCG, Retail, Utilities, Energy etc
- As always - first class communication & inter-personal skills ARE A MUST
Probably one of the most interesting initiatives in Scotland at the moment, if the above details appeal to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered for this Contract!