Senior Automation Tester (£60,000-£75,000) Scotland
Head Resourcing is working an award winning FinTech scale-up that allows e-commerce and technology businesses the freedom and flexibility to redefine the way their customers pay for goods and services.
As an extremely ambitious group, with strong financial backing, who have created an amazing platform to achieve the companies' goals over the past year we are looking to add to this exceptional talent with a Senior Automation Tester to assist in the delivery of the company's end to end product delivery to a growing customer base.
* Play an important role in an agile squad of first-class engineers
* Contribute to technological initiatives from inception to successful deployment
* Help shape the technical direction and the improvement of our tools and processes
* Able to have open discussions on our approach and delivery method
* Able to work closely with teams in other disciplines to deliver ground-breaking technologies
Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record of working with Appium
- Experience with Selenium
- Stakeholder facilitation; both internal and external
- Gatling/ Scala
- Cucumber JPM
- Define and documentation where required
The type of person we'd love to meet:
- An experienced test professional with a proven track record of success within a similar, challenging role.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to influence key members the team from graduate developers to senior engineers and those within senior management.
- A strong relationship builder who will challenge and collaborate internally and externally.
- Experience of working with a high growth or scaling technology business
- Really well organised and able to track multiple workflows
- A good human being!