Mid and Senior level .Net Developer (Edinburgh/ Remote £50,000-75,000)
Head Resourcing are very pleased to be working with an established Investment company with a requirement to grow the current team with mid and Senior level .net development experience. These positions will sit within the platform team where investment is being utilised to further develop and future proof the existing technology.
Design, development, testing and release of software solutions to support the requirements of the business. Act as second line support for in-house developed applications.
- Design, develop and deliver software solutions in conjunction with the Business Teams and in accordance with software development principles and guidelines.
- Work in conjunction with the Business Teams during the design process to contribute to business and technical solutions.
- Work in conjunction with Business Teams to produce and execute test scripts (functional and non- functional) to ensure minimal risk of service interruption caused by application changes. This includes Unit, System / Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, Performance and Load Tests.
- Conduct peer review / assurance of development documentation and code in an effort to assure accuracy and completeness, whilst ensuring that changes are both maintainable and supportable.
- Assist the Project Leads during the programme and project planning process.
- Continually review Development and Delivery activities to identify improvements to architecture, processes, services, performance metrics and infrastructure in order to increase efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain CPD to ensure industry recognised qualifications are current.
- Actively promote and distribute knowledge amongst peers in the development team.
- Identify innovative opportunities which will improve the businesses' ability to succeed.
- Embrace and support improvements and innovation in technologies/practices that would benefit the business.
- Cross stack working knowledge, including the following mandatory technologies:
- Microsoft technologies including .NET (4 and above)
- .NET Core
- Aurelia/Angular JS / MVVM Frameworks
- Strong SQL (TSQL)
For further information, please send in your CV to efraser@headresourcing..com