IT Support Executive / 1st Line Support
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
I am looking for an IT Support Executive to join an award-winning global corporate travel management company based in London. As the IT Support Executive, you will be responsible for responding to 1st level support incidents raised either by telephone or service desk system by the end-users. The ideal candidate will have good customer service, analytical and troubleshooting skills who has recently graduated from an IT / Computer Science degree.
- Provide first level support for all desktop issues and executive/team support; advanced troubleshooting across all relevant IT verticals (end user hardware, mobility, desktop applications, printing/scanning, network fundamentals, updates, and patching, etc.)
- Deploy computers, laptops, printers, mobile phones etc. and the associated technology behind those devices (OS imaging, application installation, Mobile Device Management, security hardening, etc.)
- Develop and provide end-user training and orientation on IT systems and processes
- Provide users with mailboxes, licenses and permissions on both on-premises Active Directory/Azure AD and Office 365 and 8x8 unified comms solution
Key Experience Required:
- Recent graduate of a computer science or related degree
- Understanding of ITIL Service Framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build a rapport and trust with team members
- Highly cooperative, result-driven, and service-oriented team player, able to work between different teams and individuals, capable of addressing conflicting priorities, working under pressure, working around difficult circumstances and people's personalities
- Experience administering or knowlegde of VMware, Citrix VDI, MS AD & Office 365 environments would be desirable
- Able to work shift rotas
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like more information, please apply with an up to date CV.