Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary and Benefits
about 1 month ago
As an Information Security Analyst, in this role you will provide support to the Information Security Lead, in the operation, development and maturation of the Information Security team, standards and processes. You will do this by performing co-ordinating and reviewing control and risk assessments as well as helping to improve and maintain documented security requirements.
You will also:
- Co-ordinate and respond to client Information Security Assessments
- Develop and maintain collateral and knowledge base of model responses to client Information Security Assessments
- Provide security support and guidance to the business and collaborate and work effectively across internal functional areas as well as with external parties as required
- Assist with information security awareness training
Experience and Skills required:
- Knowledge of information security practices and procedures
- Using your strong GDPR compliance knowledge and understanding to identify risks within the business and suggesting opportunities to minimise and rectify these risks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and problem solver - able to work independently but also a strong collaborative team player
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. You will also have opportunities to learn and develop your skill set in the role as the business continues to grow and develop.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please attach an up to date CV with your application.
**Please note this remote working opportunity is only available for candidates who are permanent UK residents