£450 - £500 per day + via an FCSA Umbrella Company
about 1 month ago
Our Edinburgh based and highly regarded Asset Management client is looking for an experienced Application Developer to join their growing Client Relationship Management team. The right candidates will have full application and software development lifecylce experience combined with a demonstrable background in .NET (including C# and ASP.NET), Agile and experience using Oracle and/or SQL Sever databases. You should also be familiar with Web technologies and ideally have an interest in UI / UX.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Design and develop applications within the team, ensuring high code quality
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure Client Relationship Management applications meet their needs
- Within the development team, contribute to the evolution of our Agile and DevOps practices
To be successful in this Contract, our Client is seeking an experienced .NET Developer with expertise in the following areas:
* Strong C#, .NET Core / .NET Framework skills
* Experience of using Oracle or SQL Server
* Agile experience
* Familiarity with web technologies (Angular, CSS, HTML, Typescript)
* Ability to communicate well with business stakeholders
Desirable experience includes:
* Interest in UI/UX design
* Cloud development (Azure)
* Knockout, ASP.NET MVC
The role must be engaged via an FCSA accredited Umbrella company. The initial contracts will be for 6 months and predominantly remotely based with 1 - 2 days' weekly or fortnightly from the Edinburgh office as things continue to open up.
If the above details appeal to you and you have the relevant experience, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered for this Contract.
*** Our Client values diversity & welcomes applications from everyone ***