Cloud DevOps Engineer
Remote - £65,000 - £80,000 + benefits
Head Resourcing are pleased to be working with one of Scotland's biggest success stories as they look to hire a talented Cloud DevOps Engineer. Our client is headquartered in Glasgow with state-of-the-art office facilities; however, they also support fully remote working meaning you can choose how you work.
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you'll have a key role working in our clients' cross functional squads, influencing the technical approach they take to building, deploying, and maintaining their digital products. You'll help establish best practice around continuous integration and continuous deployment, while promoting automation throughout the development process and infrastructure.
What you'll be doing
- Deploying and maintaining critical systems, with a particular focus on automation, ease of configuration, reduction of human error, repeatability, and security
- Designing and implementing automated pipelines in the cloud
- Using monitoring to measure service performance
- Utilising infrastructure as code to deliver automated, predictable, and scalable solutions, infrastructure, and services
- Working alongside engineering teams on the latest technologies
The skills you'll bring
- Cloud administration, deployment, and monitoring in Azure
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure PaaS products (e.g. AzureSQL)
- Experience of infrastructure as a code tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes
Good to know but not essential
- Linux administration
- Networking and familiarity with HAProxy
This role comes with excellent benefits such as discretionary bonus and private healthcare and can be worked on a fully remote basis. If this is of interest, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat to find out more.