£400 - £480 per day + via an FCSA Umbrella Company
about 1 month ago
Our Edinburgh based and highly regarded Asset Management client is looking for an experienced Application Developer with Strong PL/SQL and SQL Development experience to join their growing team. You will be working on a variety of small projects and enhancements. You will be part of a newly-formed team that will service requests from a number of departments across the organisation, therefore the type of work will be wide-ranging.
the role requires working closely with colleagues in Information Systems and various business departments to ensure that requests are serviced in a timely manner. The type of work is extensive and is likely to include:
*Development of small-scale systems to service a business need
*Integration of new 3rd party applications
*Requests for data transfers
*Enhancements to existing systems and processes
To be successful in this Contract, our Client is seeking an experienced Developer with knowledge & experience in the following areas:
* Oracle PL/SQL & SQL - Most of the applications are built on an Oracle database, the ability to interrogate that database is essential combined with the creation and maintenance of stored procedures and ideally some knowledge and experience in the use of SQL Server.
* Agile methodology experience
* Application Development lifecycle experience
Ideally you will also have experience in some or all of these desirable skills:
* C# / .NET Core, HTML / CSS / JSS, Angular 2+ - the team also support a number of .NET and web-based systems, therefore experience in any of these technologies would be beneficial.
* Previous Financial Services experience
Initial contracts will be for 6 months and remotely based with 1 - 2 days' weekly or fortnightly from the Edinburgh office as things continue to open up.
If the above details appeal to you and you have the relevant experience, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered for this Contract.
*** Our Client values diversity & welcomes applications from everyone ***