Our widely known retail banking client has just released a new Agile Coach contract requirement to us. An initial 6-month contract with potential to extend. They do have an office in Edinburgh, and they are keen to have someone who can be onsite to run ceremonies and scaled events likely 1-2 days per month but again dependent on the events. Inside IR35 via umbrella company with a daily rate ranging between £650-700.
The successful candidate would join a newly created team of Agile Coaches within the organisation who will go on to support the delivery/adoption of SAFe Agile across the business.
To be successful in this role & requirement, our client is seeking candidates with the following knowledge & experience;
- Previous experience as an Agile Coach within working within medium-large organisations, (preferably Financial Services) delivering SAFe agile across business and technical teams
- Previous knowledge & experience in training & coaching different aspects of Agile techniques (Scrum, Kanban etc)
- 1st class communication, presentation & influencing skills with the ability to work with business stakeholders across all levels of the business
- An appreciation for people / process / cultural change and managing impacts
- Agile or SAFe certification would be highly advantageous but is not essential
- Previous experience in similar Financial Services Clients would be beneficial but again, is not essential
If the above details appeal to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered.
Our client values diversity and welcomes applications from everyone.