£600.00 - £650.00 per day + via an umbrella company
about 1 month ago
Seeking a high calibre Agile Coach to help impact and "fine-tune" functional teams.
Your knowledge & experience required should include;
* Previous & proven experience working as an Agile Coach in similar Financial Services / Fin-Tech / Innovative clients & environments (with Agile Certification)
* Deep knowledge across the full Agile landscape with the ability to deliver change in a smooth & controlled way that is appropriate for the scale and stage of the origanisation
* 1st class people & communication skills with excellent Coaching & Mentoring skills, ensuring change & adoption of new approaches is fully understood
* Experience working with high-calibre Software Development Teams & Product Owners, helping to identify improvements & efficiencies in workloads
* Personality & a sense of humour with the ability to quickly/easily engage with new teams :-)
* A high attention to detail, 1st class problem solving skills & a strong work ethic
If the above role appeals to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered. Our Client is ideally looking for someone available on short notice or immediately.