IT Manager - Portfolio Delivery
Posted on3rd May 2019
Salary/RateUp to £0.00 per annum
About this job.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering key commercial business change projects
- Maintain a full view and overall control of the business change portfolio: ensuring that all projects, risks, issues, business demand and delivery challenges are managed effectively
- Ensuring that all projects are progressing according to timelines, targets and expectations with full responsibility for the project lifecycle including the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of small to large projects.
- Budget accountability for current and future planning-control project finances including estimation, costing and tracking estimates versus actuals
- Management of both direct reports and virtual teams sourced from multiple departments
- Ability to work independently, making decisions based on your portfolio
- Ability to influence stakeholders and guide them through decisions and assessments of requirements and delivery
- Management of the project team (IT & Business), outsourced partners & 3rd party suppliers
- Define and document project scope & definition achieving business sign-off, ensuring that business requirements are captured and signed-off by key stakeholders.
- Ensure that technical solutions are agreed and signed-off as required.
- Creation of all portfolio updates; weekly and monthly reporting to ensure effective communication of project status
In order to be a suitable match for the role, candidates should demonstrate:
- Demonstrable commercial experience of extensive, successful and in-depth project management capability with evidence of project management knowledge, techniques and approaches
- Experience developing relationships across professional and organisational boundaries and encouraging participation and knowledge sharing with other stakeholders
- Track record of Portfolio Management of matrix and 3rd party suppliers and managing outsourced services and contractors
- Strong team leadership experience and budget experience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with experience of working in an agile environment
- Familiarity with ISF SOGP, PCI-DSS and GDPR data protection & regulations
- Experience of delivering system changes for Cloud Microsoft Services; O365, Microsoft Dynamics Finance Operations, CRM, Power BI and knowledge of EPoS systems
- Knowledge of business change methods and techniques and project delivery
- Experience of delivering network, infrastructure and business moves / refurbishments
- Previous experience in Azure cloud deployments and retail industries is highly desirable
Please apply using the link provided for more information on this unique opportunity.