Infrastructure Engineer (SCCM & Citrix) - Contract
Posted on8th February 2019
Salary/Rate£300 - £400 per day + DoE
About this job.
Initial Contracts will be for 6 months and will be based from their Office in the City Centre. Candidates are required to be experienced Infrastructure Engineers with knowledge of End User Computing / Workplace Collaboration projects etc.
To be successful in this requirement, our Client is targeting candidates with the following knowledge & experience;
* Extensive knowledge & experience as an Infrastructure Engineer within other large Financial Services / Corporate Clients
* Broad technical knowledge across the Windows Infrastructure landscape - Microsoft Windows 7/10 & Server 2008/2012/2016 and Active Directory etc - ESSENTIAL
* Expertise in Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) - ESSENTIAL
* Proven Citrix knowledge & experience - XenDesktop & XenApp will be hugely beneficial & prioritised
* 1st class problem solving skills with an excellent attention to detail
* Excellent people, communication & inter-personal skills with the ability to work as part of a larger team & also on own initiative
If the above role appeals to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV. Candidates with the most relevant & in-depth SCCM knowledge will be prioritised on this requirement.