Posted on7th November 2019
Salary/Rate£0.00 - £40000 per annum
About this job.
Data is king and our client have established a phenomenal methodology around knowing how to track and best use the wealth of data that they have at their clients have at their fingertips
I am currently working with a very interesting company in Central Scotland who are looking to add to the existing team with potentially 2 Golang Developers. This is a very exciting time for this company as their client base are an impressive mix of well-known brands who value their data and have utilised this company to make sure that they connect and optimise their global flows of data.
This role will be instrumental in building a new platform which will have global impact on how data flow is managed and individuals joining will be part of the team that shapes and builds a truly innovative and entrepreneurial organisation in the heart of Scotland with a truly global reach!
If you are an experienced, Golang software engineer and think you can shape the development of our digital platform we want to hear from you. If you don't know Go but can prove you've got the experience, drive and ability to get up to speed quickly you should also get in touch.
You'll be expected to be independent but a team player too, collaborating with others to shape the implementation of new world-class platform technologies with no compromise on the design and aesthetics.
You'll be working with a whole host of technologies and as a valued and experienced member of the team your voice matters. We expect you to contribute to the architectural design as well as the implementation.
If you want to have a key role in building a revolutionary global technology platform and can meet most of the following requirements, then we want to hear from you:
* A proven track record of commercial software development
* Experience developing and maintaining TEST services (protobuf and gRPC a bonus)
* Experience working with containers and VMs (docker/ Azure/ AWS/ Kubernetes )
* Experience of Postgres, Redis, NoSQL, GraphDB.
* Awareness of testing methodologies (unit, integration, regression, UAT)
* Awareness of cloud computing security practices and principles (OAuth and JWT)
* Good working knowledge of DevOps
* A sound understanding of Linux/ MacOS and version control.
I would be delighted to tell you more if you are able to pop over a CV!