Data Migration Business Analyst - Financial Services (Contract)
Posted on11th July 2018
Salary/RateUp to £0.00 per day
About this job.
To be successful in this role & requirement, our Client is seeking experience candidates with knowledge & experience in the following areas;
* 1st class Business Analysis skills & experience covering all aspects of requirements gathering, carrying out impact assessments, business process analysis and facilitating workshops etc
* In-depth BA knowledge & experience across a range of Financial Services Clients / Projects, ideally including previous experience within the Life / Pensions / Insurance sectors
* Detailed Data Migration knowledge - Data Mapping, Source & Target Systems, Dress Rehearsals, Go-Live weekends etc - working on large & complex Migrations and understanding the challenges involved
* 1st class communication & inter-personal skills with the ability to work closely with business & technical teams
* Excellent Stakeholder Management skills are a must
* Any additional knowledge & experience of Wealth Management / Employee Benefit / WRAP Platforms & Solutions would be highly advantageous but is not essential
If the above role matches your background & skill-set, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered!