Cloud DevOps Engineer (AWS, Ansible, Python, Scripting)
Posted on14th May 2019
Salary/RateUp to £0.00 per day + DoE
About this job.
Our Edinburgh based Financial Services client is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineers to join their Cloud Enablement and Cloud Migration projects. This role is to join great team of DevOps Professionals working on number of very exciting initiatives.
Initial contract will run for 6 months (with a view to extend) and will offer very competitive daily rate.
Suitable candidates must have solid & demonstrable background in Cloud / DevOps space with experience including strong AWS, Python, Ansible and scripting with knowledge of Jenkins an advantage.
In order to be successful with this application, you must be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
* Previous experience working as a Cloud / DevOpsEngineer withing large organisation
* Deep & demonstrable experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS inventory management, AWS configuration , AWS cloud formation, AWS API gateway, AWS lambda etc.)
* Ansible knowledge - developing modular & repeatable applications & infrastructure
* Demonstrable Deployment & Automation background
* Strong knowledge of modern architectures and the tool-chains required to effectively deploy and manage cloud solutions at scale.
* Good knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby), test driven development and continuous integration / deliver approaches and tools.
* Previous experience within the Financial Services Sector (ideally Banking) would be highly advantageous but not essential
* Excellent people, communication & inter-personal skills. Working with a range of team & stakeholders, ensuring understanding & buy-in.
If the above roles appeals to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered.