Interim Chief Operational Officer
Head Senior Appointments is delighted to be assisting an established tech start-up in Edinburgh as they look to recruit an Interim COO. Our client has continued to experience rapid growth and success. They have built a good market reputation due to their innovative technology and ability to deliver to their clients. Their core product caters to the games industry and produces valuable insight through data collection and analysis. This software identifies opportunity for monetisation and advert optimisation relating to video games. The business environment clearly reflects the dedication and knowledge of the founders within the field of data science.
With an ongoing and significant increase in growth and profitability, our client is seeking an Interim COO to maintain their current trajectory. This role is initially a 6 month Fixed Term Contract. You will be reporting to the CEO and assisting both the CEO and CPO as third in command. The successful candidate will guide the organisation to help secure sustainability and build upon existing success. If you have a thorough understanding of strategy, finance and marketing then you would be a great fit. Passion and knowledge of data and technology along with proven relevant experience is an ideal combination.
Requirements and responsibilities include:
- Implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Agree and monitor comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Promote and continue to develop the company culture and core values
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of functions (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Development, Insights, Account Management etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO and CPO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, strategic alliances/ partnerships etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
If this role looks like a good match for your profile, please submit your CV and we can arrange a confidential discussion.
For more information on this role click here.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please contact James Dove on 0131 625 9614 or email@example.com for a confidential chat.