Posted on16th April 2018
Salary/Rate£40000 - £45000 per annum
About this job.
As a C# developer you core skills needed will be C# and SQL, the below gives in insight into the clients environment.
▪ C#, T-SQL
▪ Visual Studio
▪ Working to defined coding and architectural standards
▪ SQL Server
▪ Team Foundation Server
Key Job Objectives
▪ Be innovative and creative to develop best practice technical solutions.
▪ Provide operational support to systems developed by the in-house development team.
▪ Bug diagnosis and defect resolution.
▪ Work to software development and coding standards.
▪ Engage in Agile development process and contribute to all meetings.
▪ Work individually and with team members to complete objectives as required.
▪ Ability to plan and prioritise own tasks with team's, whilst working to agreed timescales.
▪ Propose and define technical solutions as required.
If you are an experienced C# developer and would like further information please contact me or click apply.