Business Analyst - 12 month FTC - Preston
Posted on15th May 2019
Our refJJ BAPR
About this job.
Key Skills: Requirement gathering, user stories, B2B, Business Analysis, Agile, Travel
An exciting fixed term contract has come up with a well established and growing client in Preston for an IT Business Analyst with experience working in an Agile environment on a range of projects. The client in question is currently undergoing a period of change; including an office move and a business-scale migration so experience with this scenario, particularly in a B2B environment, would be highly regarded.
- Liaison with the business, both technical and non-technical as well as vendors and
stakeholders to gather requirements and produce user-stories
- Creation of documentation e.g. wireframes, process flows to support the business
- Prioritising requirements, with the assistance of the business and introducing phasing
methods when required
- Highlight potential risks and plan analysis alongside Project Management team
- Support continual change by challenging and prioritising requirements
- Established Business Analyst experience, ideally 3 years +
- Agile Experience
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- The ability to discuss projects in both technical and layman's terms
- Visio (desirable)
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst with a talent and passion for problem solving to join a company at an exciting time where there are lots of new changes and a wide range of projects to work on. This will be a CV-enhancing role!
For more information please contact Jennifer Jackson at Head Resourcing