Azure Infrastructure Engineer (MS office 365, Azure AD)
Posted on2nd April 2020
Salary/Rate£350 - £425 per day
About this job.
A new Cloud Infrastructure Engineer contract requirement has just been released by our Edinburgh based SME client.
Working remotely to begin with but ultimately from their Edinburgh based office, you will join existing team working on BAU activities, as well as on existing and roadmap technology projects.
Specialising in Microsoft Azure, we are looking for an Azure Cloud Consultant with experience in: cloud architecture / engineering, security and scripting.
Ideally someone who holds key Azure Certification in;
To be successful in this role we require the following knowledge & experience;
* Strong and proven IT Infrastructure knowledge and experience of project delivery with DevOps approach
* Specific knowledge & experience around Azure Cloud Projects including Azure services, standards and Azure Cloud deployments
* Experience with Microsoft Azure in both an infrastructure and application context.
* Familiarity of automation technologies, such as Terraform and Ansible.
* Strong and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD and associated technologies.
* Strong experience in Microsoft Office 365
* Licensing and expertise around all functionality
* Server 2008 and 2012 support, maintenance and configuration. MCP certified (Installing and configuring Windows Server 2012), SharePoint and Teams Expertise
* Demonstratable background in Cloud Migrations and Pipelining.
* Excellent people & communication skills with the ability to quickly build rapport in new environments/relationships
Current Support & Project Requirements include;
oAbility to migrate on premise applications to the cloud
oSet-up of new Cloud environments
oCloud security review - Advanced Threat Protection / Application Gateway
oConduct Cyber Essential Review
oReview and create an action plan post recent PEN Testing
If the above details appeal to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered. This is an initial 3 month contract (that may extend). Our client are looking for consultative & engaging individuals with the ability to hit the ground running in new roles.