Android Developer (Java, Kotlin) - **Via Umbrella company**
Posted on20th March 2020
Salary/Rate£400 - £500 per day
About this job.
Our Edinburgh based financial services client is looking to hire a contract Android Developer on an initial 6-12 month contract with a rate-card ranging from £400 - £500 depending on experience
** Please note, if successful, this client requires candidates to engage via an umbrella company - they have opted out of using PSC's **
The right candidate must have a strong and demonstrable track record in Mobile Application development with expertise in Android Development.
As a Mobile Engineer you will be joining a fast paced environment and accomplished development team and will be engaging with other engineers, designers and product owners delivering new functionality & features to our clients mobile app.
Essential skills required to be successful in this role include:
* Proven track record of Android application development
* Experience of Java and Kotlin
* Experience working on a large / enterprise scale code base
* Ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
* Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
* Experience of Dagger 2, MVVM and Databinding is desirable.
If the above matches your experience, please APPLY NOW with an up to date CV!