2 x Service Design Contracts - Edinburgh
Posted on6th December 2018
Salary/Rate£350 - £450 per day
About this job.
An established name in the Investments & Asset Management sector, our Client is currently progressing with a large & challenging Change Programme (Integration focussed) and require experienced & cultured Contractors to assist with growing workloads.
To be successful in these requirements (1 x Analyst & 1 x Lead), candidates should have the following knowledge & experience;
* Previous knowledge & experience in Service Design & Transition (as a Lead or Analyst), supporting other large & complex Financial Services Change Programmes
* Proven knowledge of ITIL processes. V3 foundation (ideally fully certified)
* A broad Technology background, ideally including a solid understanding of typical Financial Services Infrastructures - Active Directory, Networking, Virtualisation, Databases etc-etc
* Familiarity with large, global Financial Services set-ups would be highly advantageous (but not essential)
* Excellent People, Communication & Inter-personal skills with the ability to work with Stakeholders across all levels of the business - this will be absolutely key for success in this role
* Strong Problem Solving skills with a focussed approach and strong work-ethic
If the above details appeal to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW WITH AN UP-TO-DATE CV.