Websphere Technical Specialist (Testing Services)
Posted on11th August 2017
Salary/Rate£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits package
About this job.
You will be responsible for providing support for all test environment services and technical expertise with the bank's WebSphere Application Server infrastructure to ensure effective delivery of a wide range of testing commitments to our stakeholders, while complying with current security policies and test environment procedures.
You will also be given the opportunity to cross train in other technical proficiency's so you are able to offer a broader range of support to the area.
We need you to have…
* Good technical knowledge of the Testing Environment Experience of providing technical guidance and support to colleagues and stakeholders
* Practical experience of IBM WebSphere Application Server
* Ability to work to challenging timescales and deliver to planned schedules
* Good understanding of project management methodologies
* Experience working within large multi-platform environments within WAS technical specialism
* Experience of components and their use within the Testing environments
* Knowledge of reviewing/updating playbooks
* Good overall understanding of test environments, constituent components and their interoperability
* Good problem solving skills
* Familiar with SDLC and different testing methodologies
* Use and interpretation of information/diagnostic tools
* Knowledge of deploying applications both from installers and as individual components
* Experience of Process Improvements and Lean
* Experience of facilitating groups of technical people
* Experience in the Financial Services industry
* ISEB/ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
* Knowledge of Environment cloning