VDI Technician (Technical Analyst) - Contract
Posted on10th August 2018
Salary/Rate£300 - £400 per day
About this job.
** Edinburgh **
* Financial Services *
An Edinburgh based Financial Services Client has just released a new VDI Contract. Joining an existing team & busy portfolio of work (driven by LARGE amount of change), initial contracts are likely to be for 6 months and rate-card will pay in the region of £300-£400 per day.
Based from their Office in Edinburgh City Centre, our Client is seeking knowledgeable IT professionals with strong & proven VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) knowledge. Knowledge & experience required to be successful should include;
* Previous experience working as an Infrastructure Engineer / Senior Technical Analyst in a Virtual Environment
* Proven knowledge & experience of working within project environments - providing technical expertise & consultancy to ensure the maximum availability and optimum performance of relevant IT Systems and Services
* Extensive & in-depth knowledge of VDI Technologies - VMWare & Citrix etc
* Previous experience within other large & established Financial Services Clients would be hugely advantageous (Banking, Insurance, Wealth or Investments etc) & will be prioritised
* Excellent Problem-Solving skills with a positive can-do attitude & high attention to detail
* Strong & clear communication skills with excellent people & inter-personal skills - working on own initiative & as part of a larger team
If the above role appeals to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered! If you can "VDI", please get in touch :-).