Supplier Manager - Cyber Security
Posted on12th June 2018
Salary/Rate£350 - £405 per day
About this job.
Our financial services client urgently requires an experienced Supplier Manager to join their Cyber Security team for an initial 6 month contract. Reporting to the 3rd Party Supplier Assurance Senior Manager, the successful candidate will manage security (information & cyber) risk in the supply chain through all stages of the supplier lifecycle; from supplier selection and on-boarding to ongoing assurance; remediation and end of contract.
The role can be based in Edinburgh, Manchester or West Yorkshire and has a top end day rate of £405.
Key experience required:
* Contract Management - managing contract changes, negotiations, update and revision of existing contracts
* Proven experience of managing information / cyber security supplier assurance in large corporate organisations
* An understanding of cyber threats and their mitigations
* Knowledge of policy and standards, particularly ISO 27001, other external attestations (SOC1, PCI DSS) and NIST Cyber Security Framework
* Driving legal documentation through governance
If you are an experienced Vendor/Supplier Manager that has proven cyber security knowledge then please apply immediately with your most up to date CV.