Snr Project Manager / Programme Manager - Solvency 2
Posted on13th September 2017
Salary/Rate£0.00 per day
About this job.
An initial 6 month Contract, the role will be aligning to their Solvency 2 Programme, specifically working on Pillar 1.
To be successful in this role/requirement, our Client is seeking candidates with the following knowledge & experience;
* Strong & proven Senior Business Project Management / Programme Management skills & experience with demonstrable knowledge across all aspects of Scoping, Shaping, Planning, Governance, Delivery etc
* Previous Regulatory Change experience - SPECIFICALLY Solvency 2, Pillar 1
* Previous Finance / Accountancy / Actuarial knowledge with previous experience working with large Life/Pensions/Insurance Clients
* Excellent people, communication & inter-personal skills
* Experienced dealing with Senior Level Stakeholders
The successful candidate will be required to manage the delivery of Pillar 1 & Capital Model IMAP requirements (amongst other deliverable) so if this sounds like, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered. We're looking for candidates who are available immediately / at short notice with the ability to hit the ground running in new environments.