Senior Information Security Manager
Posted on13th February 2018
Salary/RateUp to £0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary and Benefits
About this job.
I am currently recruiting a Senior Information Security Manager on behalf of an Asset Management client based in Edinburgh. You will be joining an existing team of Information Security/ Data Protection specialists who are responsible for all Information Security management within the UK business.
As a Senior Information Security Manager in the business, you will work across all aspects of information security and will cover People and Technology. You will support the delivery of the information security strategy with in the UK business. In this role your activities will include consulting on information security issues, monitoring compliance to inform information security policies and championing the organisations standards.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of Financial Services regulatory/compliance requirements in information security and data protection.
* Strong knowledge and experience of designing and implementing and Information Security Management System.
* Key understanding of working in a Digital business and the impact on information security.
* Risk assessment/risk management skills
* Security, including information security management, physical security, application security, network security and security incident management.
* Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to understand and communicate technical detail to a non-technical audience.
* Experience of operating at senior levels in a financial services organisation as a information security leader.
Advantageous but not essential - CISSP, CISM
If you would like to apply for this position please make sure you upload an up to date CV with your application.