Project Manager - Life & Pension
Posted on12th January 2018
Salary/Rate£300.00 - £356 per day
About this job.
A Project Management contract has just arisen within our large Financial Services Client. The successful candidate is required to join a busy Insurance area (currently going through large amounts of change). Aligning to their customer remediation project, the role can be based from their office in Edinburgh, will be for an initial period of 8 months and rate-card will pay £300-£356 per day.
To be successful in this role and requirement, our client is seeking candidates with the following knowledge & experience;
* In-depth Business Project Management skills & experience with demonstrable knowledge in all-aspects scoping, budgets, costs, timelines, quality & governance
* Previous knowledge & experience delivering business/change projects within the Financial Services
* Life and Pensions experience essential, preferably with some exposure to International (non UK) products or businesses
* Previously worked on a project focused on customer communications from a delivery perspective
* Strong people, organisational and team management skills with a strong work ethic and the ability to get things done
* 1st class communication, influencing & Stakeholder Management skills/abilities - the successful candidate will be required to quickly adapt to the new environment
If you'd be keen to find out more about this role, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered.