Project Manager - Financial Services, International projects
Posted on12th October 2017
Salary/Rate£250 - £284 per day
About this job.
The selected candidate will join a Regulatory programme impacting our client's European businesses. As a Project Manager within this programme you will be responsible for delivering one of the projects/ workstreams, building the project plan and managing all deliverables, milestones, tasks, risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
To be considered for this role applicants should have the following skills:
* Recognised Project Management Qualification (e.g. APMP, Prince 2)
* Experience of successfully building and delivering Projects
* Experience of successfully managing stakeholder relationships across Businesses, Divisions and Functional areas
* Financial Services experience
* International project/programme experience would be beneficial
Language skills in German and/or Dutch is an advantage but not essential
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send in an up to date CV asap!