Project Manager - Business Change, Financial Services
--City of London
Posted on13th February 2018
Salary/Rate£380 - £400 per day
About this job.
This programme sits within our clients Property Division and is responsible for defining office location strategy, shaping and leading cultural change and operating models associated with the implementation of flexible and agile working practices to achieve an optimised office location strategy.
To be considered for these roles, applicants should have the following skills:
* Project Management experience
* A track record of Business Change Implementation
* Ability to manage project and business analysis resource
* Team leadership
* Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers /external delivery partners in a project environment
* Project Planning
* Stakeholder management
* Sound Knowledge and understanding of the banking sector, operations, risk and regulators
* Financial Services experience
Experience of delivering Flexible/Remote Working Environments/Process Change would be highly desirable.
If you have the above Project Management experience and would like to hear more about these opportunities, please send in an up to date CV asap!