--City of London
Posted on14th November 2017
Salary/Rate£200 - £209 per day
About this job.
In this role you will be responsible for implementing and managing robust governance frameworks and driving continuous improvement of reporting and processes across our client's Digital Portfolio.
To be considered for this role, applicants should have the following skills:
* Previous experience in a project, portfolio or PMO role.
* Strong organisational and planning skills
* Good communication, stakeholder management, analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced change environment
* Solid MS Office skills - especially Powerpoint
* Experience managing a project RAID log
* Experience on-boarding new starters, diary management, office administration, producing a number of packs for meetings
* Project reporting
If you are an experienced PMO Assistant with the above skills and would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send in an up to date CV asap.