PMO Analyst - Minute Taker
Posted on13th February 2018
Salary/Rate£250 - £288 per day
About this job.
PMO Analyst - Minute Taking,
PMO Analyst with significant previous experience of verbatim minute taking required to join our Financial Services Client based in Halifax. The contract will run for an initial 4 months (with extension expected) and can pay up to £288/day.
This role will work on a large rectifications programme and will be responsible primarily for owning and delivering minutes from high profile meetings. These meetings will have executive level attendance and will involve key discussions and decisions which need to be fully documented to provide a robust trail and demonstrate risk oversight and control within agreed governance. All outputs will be required in a conversational style in order to capture the depth of discussions and inform any approvals and/or decisions
To be considered for this role, applicants should have the following skills:
* Significant previous experience of verbatim minute taking for senior level meetings and a proven ability to provide robust and detailed output.
* Excellent attention to details to ensure that all outcomes are fully reflective and capture the richness of conversations
* Competent with the Microsoft Office suite and strong Excel and PowerPoint capability
* Stakeholder Management skills
* Wider PMO capability - i.e. coordinating meeting packs, governance, admin, reporting etc.
If you are a PMO professional with extensive minute taking experience and would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send in an up to date CV asap!