Management Consultant-Central Scotland
Posted on19th May 2017
Salary/Rate£50000 - £70000 per annum
About this job.
Working across client sites in central Scotland you will help deliver business results to blue chip clients who are facing major business challenges.
In order to be successful in the role candidates must have,
* Significant experience working as an external management consultant
* Experience of delivering change projects that haven't been enabled by IT.
* Passionate about delivering business outcomes for clients
* Experience of working in a challenging environment with multiple cross project dependencies and the ability to lead a team of resources across multiple sites, whilst building solid business relationships.
* Experience of managing project with business deliverable s ideally involving 3rd party providers in terms of deliverable and problem resolution.
* The ability to think imaginatively, design ways to move forward and bring people along whilst being able to listen for concerns, act on them and the courage to stand for what you believe in.
* Experience working across sectors, including financial services, Utilities and/or healthcare
Please note the role may require some travel but this is strictly across central Scotland and occasional trips to Dublin.
If you would like to find out more, then please send across your CV at your earliest convenience