IT Major Incident Manager
Posted on13th March 2018
Salary/Rate£45000 - £55000 per annum
About this job.
*Manage high priority Incidents, including active management of suppliers and IT and Business stakeholders.
*Manage escalated IT incidents.
* Ensure root causes are established and permanent fixes are applied in a timely fashion, where required and in conjunction with the problem manager.
* Production of accurate and timely service reporting.
* Manage effective IT Service meetings and calls with third party suppliers.
* Contribute to the Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) of the IT Major Incident process and wider improvements in IT Service Operations.
* Management of the risks and controls associated with Major Incident Management Process.
* Extensive experience of managing major incidents in financial services industry
* Good knowledge of ITIL V 3 (preferably qualified)
* Previous experience of IT supplier management
* Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
* Highly numerate, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
* Excellent team player with ability to working closely with others to deliver results
* Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
* Strong relationship management skills
* The ability to communicate effectively with anyone in any environment, e.g. able to translate complex / technical issues to meet the audience's competency level
If this position is of interest please apply with your most recent CV for consideration.