Cloud Security Manager
Posted on13th March 2018
Salary/Rate£50000 - £55000 per annum
About this job.
· Manage the effective daily operation of the Security Operations Centre.
· Perform Security Incident investigations, providing subject matter expertise on the Cloud security components and configuration.
· Tune alerting thresholds and events, create and amend rule base(s).
· Represent IT Security on Bank projects ensuring that IT Security controls and non-functional requirements are met.
· Develop, maintain and execute effective IT Security controls including:
· Review and approve Change designs to ensure appropriate IT Security controls are built in
· Manage the development and maintenance of an effective Role Based Access Control (RBAC) Framework for the Cloud
· Ensure delivery of appropriate MI/reporting and analysis for all aspects of IT Security
· Responsible for the preparation of regular and ad-hoc IT Security reports/packs for the IT Department, together with the preparation of IT Security certification and policy attestation packs
· Provide IT Security Management technical support and assistance to non-technical Colleagues
· Educated to Degree level and or extensive experience of working in an IT Security environment, preferably within the financial services industry.
· Experience of Tenable.io, Trend Micro Deep Security, Palo Alto Firewall or similar tools would be beneficial.
· Experience of working with Cloud infrastructure hosting beneficial.
· Operational understanding of the ITIL (IT Service Management) framework, COBIT and ISO 27001.
· CISM or CISSP certification beneficial.
· Excellent organisation skills, including the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Proven analytical skills, judgement and reasoning ability.
· Good relationship management skills.
If this position is of interest please apply with your most recent CV for consideration.